Maybe its not such a good thing to tell you how much I hope to do! Could not get the words to flow yesterday or today. I have a couple of pages to send to Liz and see if she can get a handle of where I was trying to go. So far this has not happened very often.
Dorothy and Paul( Body Perfect) will receive my ministrations after dinner and as we are at a very exciting part of the story it should not be to hard to continue.
Liz left me with the end of Chapter 15:
Dorothy was quite relieved to see that they appeared to be ok, other than slightly chilled and hoped Max was waiting outside with hot coffee and blankets. Then she looked past them into the contents of the room. Seeing her quizzical look, Paul offered an explanation.
"While we were waiting we decided to poke around in here and look what we found!"
Chapter 16: You will have to buy the book!!!
Pam
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
On Cruising That Is I’ve just returned to winter here in Southern Ontario after a glorious week in the Caribbean, and crossing off the ...
-
This past five days rather broke the cycle we were used to,of writing a few pages every other day. It was a very necessary excercise but we ...
-
Saturday afternoon - its been a beautiful day weather wise (won't talk about what's in the forecast for tomorrow.....grrrr!) I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment