The snow just keeps on falling and I am glad to be inside. I am not a winter person. Liz mentioned the drive home and I can second it. Tonight I have to re-read some chapters of Maddy( as we affectionately call her) as we need to confirm the time-line of different events to make sure everything is in context. Make some notes and doing a little research is on the agenda tonight.
I would be quite happy to be snowed in tomorrow but will make the attempt to struggle in to my place of work( my paid job anyway). Looking forward to my update of Body Perfect from Liz later this evening.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
After three months its finished – well the fifth draft, at least, is done of Body Perfect. As mentioned before Pam and I have put oursel...
-
Or...I need to take a break! As Pam mentioned, we have agreed to a major revision to a pivotal component of Madelaine. In my initial enthus...
-
Slothful says she…well here’s my weekend’s activities. Yesterday saw me off to the bank at 9 a.m. to take care of some paperwork. Then it wa...
-
Freezing cold but sun shining on great fluffy mounds of snow. They look fluffy but as I don't shovel it is probably big ice chunks!! Thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment