Well it's still pouring down and the mess is everywhere. Glad I am inside.
I have been ensconced with Dorothy, Paul, Max ,Alanna and Victor and the rest all day. Just sent off my pages to Liz for her edification but I hear she is up to her ears in the rewrite of Madelaine. We opened a can of worms yesterday but it has to be done. Easy for me to say as I am not doing it but will be needed for the final edit.
Tomorrow is a new Holiday here in Canada. Family day. Lots are not happy with this as not everyone got it. Stores are open so when do they get a holiday??
I will visit my daughter and kids and have a day off from writing. I actually write most of the time but its in my head.
Just this minute heard from Liz and the basement is flooding with the thaw!!! She is not having a good day.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
On Cruising That Is I’ve just returned to winter here in Southern Ontario after a glorious week in the Caribbean, and crossing off the ...
-
Yesterday, Saturday ,was an eventful day or you could say uneventful depending how you looked at it. I live in Oakville which is approximate...
-
This past five days rather broke the cycle we were used to,of writing a few pages every other day. It was a very necessary excercise but we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment