More snow!!!!!!!!! Enough already!
Woke up about an hour ago and was not happy to see it snowing again, although I'm glad I don't have anywhere to go today. I just hope the weather doesn't delay my daughter, and friends', planned getaway to warmer temperatures and sandy beaches! She is bringing her cat, Cujo, over to us later today to cat-sit while she is away. Cujo is not exactly a friendly or affectionate cat, and now that I have a new cat here myself, it will be interesting to see how things will go! Good thing I'm off work a few days next week to play referee if need be.
Well time to start some laundry, catch up on email and then see what the day will bring - look forward to a next instalment from Pam!
Cheers
Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
December 1 2022 From Liz: A lot of Christmases under the tree for me now, and as each new one approaches, I find myself musing more on t...
-
This past five days rather broke the cycle we were used to,of writing a few pages every other day. It was a very necessary excercise but we ...
-
As Liz mentioned I am having problems. Just another little glitch to keep me on my toes. In between watching the Marathon at the Olympics la...
No comments:
Post a Comment