Thursday, February 21, 2008

Still Reviewing/Revising/ReWriting!

Feb 21/08

Well, I'm still at it! I have had some interruptions over the past few days, like work and sleep, which have slowed down the revision process!

I've just finished Chapter 12, and felt like I needed a bit of a break, so thought I'd see about an update here. It's been a challenge, but at the same time a very good exercise to go through. And just think, the same effort awaits with Body Perfect! First things first!

The re-write of Madelaine's family history has gone well I think. As well, I have been keeping track of the time line of the story. It became very easy to lose track of what day of the week we were supposed to be setting events in, but now we have that anchored. Again, for future writing efforts, it will be something to start with from page one!

I'm anxious to get back on course with both stories; as Pam mentioned in her last post, she has left me with a certain someone standing on a gangway with flowers and a toothbrush!

Other writing duties will be needing my attention this weekend. I put together a monthly newsletter for our workplace, with an e-mail distribution of about 250. So all the contributed articles need to be edited and put together before next Friday. I started on it last night, but would honestly rather be working on our novels in progress!

Back to it I suppose - at least tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! And just why is that shorter work weeks end up seeming even longer than normal??

Cheers
Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week