Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"the proof of the pudding"

This past five days rather broke the cycle we were used to,of writing a few pages every other day. It was a very necessary excercise but we are both relieved it is behind us for the moment and we can get back to our schedule. Liz was able to summarize all 16 chapters we have done on Madelaine and it is such a help. Lesson learned.

I left Liz at the weekend with Body Perfect.Paul showed up at Dorothy's home base with a toothbrush and flowers and as usual she rose to the task and left me to ruminate how to continue. But continue I will and send my update by the end of the week.

There are many books and magazines on writing style and what I have found is that there is no one "better" way of doing things. We have found a comfortable "style" of writing that suits us and the "proof of the pudding" remains to be seen.

Pam

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week