I spent last evening editing Liz's revisions. She was a busy girl as she sent me eight chapters.
I will be back at work tomorrow so we can return to our usual schedule of editing and discussions every break and lunch time.
Liz is also working on her update to "Body" so I will have to be patient and wait to find out where she will take the story.
I left her with this sentence.
Tapping on the window of the houseboat he was all smiles as he stood on the gangway with flowers in one hand and a toothbrush in another.
I wonder what she will do with that??
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
December 1 2022 From Liz: A lot of Christmases under the tree for me now, and as each new one approaches, I find myself musing more on t...
-
This past five days rather broke the cycle we were used to,of writing a few pages every other day. It was a very necessary excercise but we ...
-
As Liz mentioned I am having problems. Just another little glitch to keep me on my toes. In between watching the Marathon at the Olympics la...
2 comments:
Flowers in hand, toothbrush in hand... me thinks that there is mischief afoot.... mmmmmm
You could be right! I just have to decide exactly WHAT mischief. Hopefully I will be doing just that either tonite or tomorrow!
Liz
Post a Comment