Good evening!
How nice to not have to get up at 4:00 this morning, a few days off work to recharge the batteries, get some needed chores done, and of course - write!!!
Well only one chore accomplished from my list today, but the most important thing is that I have done my share on "Madelaine" and its now over to my partner to carry on. I hope she has had some success with "Body Perfect" as that will give me something else to work on over the next couple of days.
Gina is about to re-enter the picture, with a cryptic reference to Alejandro Vargas! Where will Pam take this next chapter? Stay tuned!
Oh did I mention its snowing! Such a novelty - NOT! Although I was glad to not have to trek across the 401 today.
Remember, both Pam and I love to hear your comments, and for those on our distribution list, I'll hopefully be able to send out a chapter or two later this week.
Cheers!
Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
On Cruising That Is I’ve just returned to winter here in Southern Ontario after a glorious week in the Caribbean, and crossing off the ...
-
This past five days rather broke the cycle we were used to,of writing a few pages every other day. It was a very necessary excercise but we ...
-
Saturday afternoon - its been a beautiful day weather wise (won't talk about what's in the forecast for tomorrow.....grrrr!) I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment