Thursday, June 19, 2008

Neglectful, Aren't I?

I haven't disappeared, just busy with work and the revising of Madelaine. It's slow going (the revising - not work!) and I don't want to be too hasty with it. I think I've done 6 chapters and am hoping to knock off at least one more this evening, if not two.

Even though I have Body Perfect to add to, my focus is more driven to polishing up this second draft, at which point we will tackle a third, and hopefully final draft. But you know what that means don't you? We then have to really get serious and start pitching our baby to an agent or directly to a publishing house(s)...still not sure which route to go, although I think we are leaning more towards finding an agent first. The assumption being that he/she would have the knowledge of which publishers would be interested and not bother with those that wouldn't.

Of necessity this post is brief as I see Blogger has posted an alert that the site will have a maintenance outage in about 45 minutes, so don't want to get caught mid-post!

Have a good evening and cheers for now!

Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week