Those are the most beautiful words. At least to Liz and I at the moment. Today I put the final chapter to rest of our dear Madelaine or whatever we will eventually call this our first book. Tuesday, June 10th will be the first anniversary of our journey in writing so I am glad we managed get those words on paper. THE END....although we both know it's nowhere near finished as the revisions are still a work in progress.
I have had a suggestion for the title from my sister Caroline. It will be considered with the rest when they are forthcoming!!No name , no glory.
This past week Liz and I had another brutal week at work and I have been feeling a little unwell. Taking it easy this w/e and feel much better.
While Liz is continuing to type the revision so that we can start all over again and look for hiccups I will continue with Body Perfect until it is time to do Madelaine again.
The weather is very hot and steamy and hope it cools by tomorrow.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
On Cruising That Is I’ve just returned to winter here in Southern Ontario after a glorious week in the Caribbean, and crossing off the ...
-
I feel privileged when asked to review an author’s book and state my opinion on a body of work they may have slaved over for a long time....
-
March 22 2023 Our first author interview for 2023 features Kathleen Kaska and we are more than pleased to have her with us as she prepares ...
No comments:
Post a Comment