Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Quick Note

I've just read Pam's post, and yes I can verify she has begun her retirement countdown! And not without a certain level of envy do I listen to her post-corporate world plans. But all being well, my time will come soon enough as well.


However I digress. Her post also noted that Caroline missed the Word Match up - so after some searching I found the site where I originally discovered this little gem (among others). The Free Dictionary has all manner of word games and research tools - do check it out. And Caroline - Word Match Up has been returned for your pleasure.


And now the best time of a Saturday afternoon beckons. Some reading and then a nap - bliss!


So on that (quick) note, I will just say


Cheers!


Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week