Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First day of Winter

It is the first day of winter and four days away from Christmas. The snow that started this morning just drifted slowly and came to nothing. Just like my writing lately. I feel as if I am drifting along and then nothing. No rewrites, revisions or editing or anything new for that matter. My time with Liz at work has been limited to a fast coffee and the occasional lunch so plotting and having our editorial meetings have come to a standstill.

My other excuse for not writing is that I did not back up my work for the last three months and appear to have lost it into cyber space. Needless to say I am very frustrated with this turn of events and need Liz to come for a visit to try and sort me out. I have been trying to restore things tonight but no luck. Thankfully Liz always backs up everything and can send me what I need. I did get one query letter sent out last week but need to be more consistent and send them on a more regular basis.

I am on vacation this week until the 28th and I am decompressing from a busy couple of months at work. I feel as if I am doing everything in slow motion and if things are not done ,well, thats just too bad. I still have most of my shopping to do and will get started tomorrow. I know, the stores will be busy and the parking lots full but I am not in a hurry.

Christmas Eve is to be spent at friends for a wonderful dinner ( She is a fabulous cook) and Christmas day will just be my husband and son for dinner. Christmas day without a baby in the house will seem strange but we will all get together soon.

What does 2010 have in store for Jamie Tremain? I wish I had a crystal ball and could see an agent in the horizon. Staying positive and not giving up with our writing is the plan. I don't want to set a time to finish but our hopes are to get "Body Perfect" finished by the Spring. When we are up and running again in the New Year Liz will have our Web site going.

For those of you that follow our blog thanks for the support. Please feel free to make a comment any time.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and health and happiness for the New Year.
Talk soon,

Slainte,
Pam

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week