Pages
Home
Jamie Tremain Books
Ferris Tremain Books
Series and Book Descriptions
Who We Are
Book Reviews
Friday, July 24, 2009
Andrew Pyper telling us a tall tale.
His latest thriller is called "The Killing Circle"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
Update
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
I'm Sold -
On Cruising That Is I’ve just returned to winter here in Southern Ontario after a glorious week in the Caribbean, and crossing off the ...
Kathleen Kaska - Murder at the Pontchartrain
March 22 2023 Our first author interview for 2023 features Kathleen Kaska and we are more than pleased to have her with us as she prepares ...
Three of this year's best...
I feel privileged when asked to review an author’s book and state my opinion on a body of work they may have slaved over for a long time....
No comments:
Post a Comment