Pages
Home
Jamie Tremain Books
Ferris Tremain Books
Series and Book Descriptions
Who We Are
Book Reviews
Friday, July 24, 2009
Andrew Pyper telling us a tall tale.
His latest thriller is called "The Killing Circle"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
Slainte for 2009
Happy New year to all. Read our horoscopes this morning and by all accounts 2009 is a banner year for both Liz and I. We will certainly be w...
The Northern Lights and my whiskey marmalade!
I have returned from a visit to snowmobile country. I am not particularly an outdoorsy kind of person as I wimp out if it is too cold, but w...
The End is Near....
....for 'Madelaine', or so I have suggested to my partner, Pam. Last night saw me bringing some of the loose ends together and when...
"This and That"
Thanks to Liz for the “new look” to the Jamie Tremain blog. It looks fresh and new and I hope we can justify it with the content. My sister ...
No comments:
Post a Comment