Pages
Home
Jamie Tremain Books
Ferris Tremain Books
Series and Book Descriptions
Who We Are
Book Reviews
Friday, July 24, 2009
Louise Penny @ Lakefield College
Louise of course always looks very elegant. I thought I had stumbled into the office after I noticed the RBC banner. I was not aware that my employer was sponsoring this event. Not sure if I can add a picture here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
Putting the 'tear' in Cafe-tear-ia
If you know me at all, you know I love plays on words, puns, and most kinds of humour (laughing at someone elses expense is not really funny...
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
My goal is to write something everyday but life sometimes gets in the way. Yesterday was very unproductive with a weather induced headache t...
" Sounds like a good summer read"
That is the comment from one of the ladies who critiqued "Madelaine" at the workshop yesterday. The other was a young woman whose ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA
Happy Birthday Canada – 146 Years Young Today I can think of no other country I’d rather live. Proud to be a Canadian and even more pr...
No comments:
Post a Comment