Friday, January 18, 2013

Away with the Faeries




I have been charged with being, Away with the Faeries (fairies) many times and for a writer that’s not a bad thing. When I have that look on my face it means; Do Not Disturb, or, Don’t ask me anything important as you may be surprised by the answer. It’s my time to write and plot and develop characters. I have been accused of being aloof or even rude. My apologies if I appeared that way. My husband refers to me, to anyone who asks, “Oh she’s off again” as if I was some mouldy cheese. So I go away with the faeries but they keep bringing me back.

Let them fill your dreams with wonder, fever, pain and passion 
Let them fill your head with thunder

Taken from Away With The Faeries Lyrics

 Performed by Inkubus Sukkubus


I am meeting with Liz tomorrow for an all day session. Brian storming the new book, query letters, onion pie and Portuguese custard tarts in any order we choose. I hope she’s bringing some chocolate covered almonds. I think better with them, hint, hint. I promise to have the faeries bring me back.

Snow is back and very cold. Safe driving Liz and don’t forget the almonds!

Talk soon,
Slainte,
Pam





No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week