What kind of a blogger only reports every three weeks or so? I guess I had nothing very facinating to talk about. I just want to report that Jamie Tremain is still alive and kicking or writing should I say. I have organized myself to death this weekend and reread binders full of class information from Brian Henry's workshops http://quick-brown-fox/
I am working on the synopsis of Madelaine and new query letters. Then a list of Literary agents to submit our work. They all have different requirements. Some by snail mail and some online.
I was shut down a few minutes ago as Liz was blogging at the same time. I will let her blog speak for itself. Anyone who has gone through losing a pet knows the feeling.
I will be back later in the week with an update on the synopsis..
Talk later,
Pam
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Viewed This Week
-
Sept 28, 2026 A brief update from Jamie Tremain. Currently our efforts are concentrated with the Mechanic Falls Gem Caper Series we co-writ...
-
On Cruising That Is I’ve just returned to winter here in Southern Ontario after a glorious week in the Caribbean, and crossing off the ...
-
I feel privileged when asked to review an author’s book and state my opinion on a body of work they may have slaved over for a long time....
-
March 22 2023 Our first author interview for 2023 features Kathleen Kaska and we are more than pleased to have her with us as she prepares ...
No comments:
Post a Comment