Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Blahs!

What kind of a blogger only reports every three weeks or so? I guess I had nothing very facinating to talk about. I just want to report that Jamie Tremain is still alive and kicking or writing should I say. I have organized myself to death this weekend and reread binders full of class information from Brian Henry's workshops http://quick-brown-fox/

I am working on the synopsis of Madelaine and new query letters. Then a list of Literary agents to submit our work. They all have different requirements. Some by snail mail and some online.

I was shut down a few minutes ago as Liz was blogging at the same time. I will let her blog speak for itself. Anyone who has gone through losing a pet knows the feeling.

I will be back later in the week with an update on the synopsis..

Talk later,
Pam

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week