Saturday, September 10, 2011

Productivity of a different kind!

Yes, it was a very productive day although I was not so productive as Liz needs to be!!

We both had our hard copies of changes all ready to compare and change and I must admit Liz had been more observant that I. Once we leave our ego's at the door we have no problem telling each other that we don't like a particular word or sentence. All in all a fine day. We have decided to keep going with this but it will most likely be online as it gets really difficult getting together. We will start this week and see how it works out.

The synopsis is coming along but slowly and my list of agents is a work in progress. Need much more research.

I have been following Louise Penny's blog covering her book tour. Her new book that I posted here last week (A Trick of the Light) has made the New York Times best seller list at #4 and the Canadian Globe and Mail's list at #7. Congratulations Louise. We are all so proud of you.

Weather still warm for September. Long may it last.

Talk soon,
Slainte,
Pam

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week