Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cobble Beach

Is this not a beautiful sight? The shores of Georgian Bay just outside of Owen Sound. It was called Cobble Beach and my girlfriends and I went there for some R & R and a little pampering. Good food, good company and a massage. Heaven.l could get used to that life. Planned on doing some writing but.... was too busy doing nothing. I did make some notes on my surroundings as they were spectacular. I am sure I can use my descriptions in a new story.

On the home front my house is under renovations.I have finally got my office back with lovely new floors. No excuse for not writing.

I am having problems with my laptop tonight as I have to keep rewriting. It is skipping. Will try again tomorrow.

Talk later,
Pam

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week