Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Erotic Groundhogs










Yes, she beat me to the blog. I could get used to this. Lollygagging around in my comfy sweats. I did make myself get dressed though, minus the bra. Oh, you did not need to hear that but let’s be fair, to be truly comfortable....
As you can see from the picture I have a nice view from my office space and it is very relaxing. The only thing that is distracting me is the squirrels and the odd cardinal. The wind is still gusting and the snow still coming down, but it is on the wane. This is Ground Hog day in Canada and parts of the States. It appears that Willie did not see his shadow so we will have an early spring. After today that is welcome news.
I have been challenged by a fellow writer at work to write a short story every month. In turn I have challenged Liz and we will see what we can come up with. Lately my writing has been writing Diversity profiles and an article about my knitting!!... And now I am on about Ground Hogs!!!
My friend and colleague’s chosen field is fantasy and erotica and she is an exceptional writer in those genres. Do not expect any such thing from either Liz or myself!!!. I have just read her latest story and although I was not exactly red in the face I could have had a cold shower after reading. When she sets up her website for her material I will forward it to you for those that have an interest.
I think our blog needs an update. At any rate we need new pictures. I spent a King’s ransom buying new glasses so I can show them off. Someone used the words “Oh you look much younger” She will certainly get a free signed copy of Body Perfect...only thing is, I can’t remember who it was!
I am off to plot my short story and see what I can come up with.
Talk soon,
Slainte,
Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurry up with that erotic content. It is pretty cold here in Kincardine. We have to start our own fires!!!

sotokat said...

Thanks to Pam and Liz for advice and inspiration.

Popular Posts Viewed This Week