Monday, April 14, 2008

Maybe not Voyeurism after all!!

Liz informed me today that I had spelled voyeurism wrong on my post yesterday . I had it spelled right but when I Googled the word I was horrified to find that I was definitely using the wrong word as the dictionary describes a voyeur as someone who gets sexual pleasure from watching others !!!

That was not what I meant at all. You can be assured that my people watching is all in innocence.

What a lesson learned. I will be much more careful in future and check any unfamiliar words or at least ones I don't use on a daily basis.

I still have to do a bit more to my 1000 words of Madelaine so look for it tomorrow.

Pam

1 comment:

carolinemack said...

hahaha, brilliant. I think I'd have made the same mistake actually. Didn't realise it had pervert connotations :)
Caroline

Popular Posts Viewed This Week